We are pleased to invite you to participate in the Immunotherapy for infectious diseases - Novel ways to fight pathogens
that it will be held in Stresa, Lake Maggiore, Italy, the 29 March -1 April 2020.
For more info please visit and share the website: https://www.idimmunotherapy.com/
News: we have just uploaded on the website the conference program: https://www.idimmunotherapy.com/schedule.php
Following the success of the first international conference on the same topic that was held in Galvestone (TX, USA) last November 2018, we are pursuing to create a strong community on immunotherapy for infectious diseases to exchange ideas and innovative technological applications between academia, research centers, small and large pharma and biotech.
Here are indicated the topics that will be presented at the conference:
● Antibody-based drug development,
● Nanomedicine against infectious diseases
● Immunotherapy against viral infections
● Immunotherapy against bacterial infections
● Immunotherapy against emerging infectious diseases
● Production and regulatory challenges
● The 3Rs principles in biotechnological and medical applications
We can also provide CFU for the young Ph.D students who will be able to participate.
We are available for any further information at this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org